• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

And now for something completely different...

I bet hard on arms. All I can say is go EAT UP those Poos, Doos on the lake so they come to fear the Yamahas......LOL

Beautiful by the way.

Last edited:

Thanks! It's looking like it'll be HP Wars on the trails this winter. I'm hearing about a few other sleds that are making 350 - 475 HP.
I'm not worried though, I'll be making a "little" more with VP Import in the tank. Stay tuned! ;)

Thanks! It's looking like it'll be HP Wars on the trails this winter. I'm hearing about a few other sleds that are making 350 - 475 HP.
I'm not worried though, I'll be making a "little" more with VP Import in the tank. Stay tuned! ;)

More than 475? Yikes! What turbocharger are you running?

Great build! I hope it holds together! Where are you located? Would love to run against it!

I think he’s in Maine, hence “MAINE”drummer?
Long way to drive fur a race....Don’t worry tho I’m up for getting my a$$ kicked, not far i’m in Wisconsin.
:drink:

More than 475? Yikes! What turbocharger are you running?
Dave's Turbo Tech kit...
20200121_095309.jpg

Long way to drive fur a race....Don’t worry tho I’m up for getting my a$$ kicked, not far i’m in Wisconsin.

LMAO Missed the Maine part HAHA Saw 'up north' in location haha!

@ClutchMaster you know were meeting up after I get the twin charged 'Pex running! You will have to take a pull or two on that!

I'm thinking maybe I should have another gearset besides Scott T.'s 25/45 (1.84), for doing top-end runs. :sled2:
What speed do you think 22/37 (1.68) would give me? Do you think it'd be hard on belts if I ran this 22/37 on the trails? :dunno:

Dave's Upgraded 91 octane fuel maps are coming in stronger, now 373 HP vs. 352 ...
121665257_3034566899982268_7735430949098356662_n.jpg

I'm expecting VP Import maps to be next, and with similar (or possibly BETTER) increases ;)

I'm thinking maybe I should have another gearset besides Scott T.'s 25/45 (1.84), for doing top-end runs. :sled2:
What speed do you think 22/37 (1.68) would give me? Do you think it'd be hard on belts if I ran this 22/37 on the trails? :dunno:

I would definitely do the gears. Yes it can be harder on belts but you just need to test some setups. Usually a lower angle helix will give you more belt squeeze and slow down the shift, that will usually do the trick.

Flatter profile weights are usually better with tall gearing.

I
I
I run 21/38 On the trail. No where near enough for top end runs though

Well, if it helps....I'm from Maine, and there's nothing more I'd enjoy, than to get my #*$&@ handed to me by a 475hp sled. There are some horrible things in life one cant help, but embrace!!! Beautiful sled, thanks for sharing!!

Your sled actually came up during a conversation I had today with my wife, while we were traveling to town.

While Im driving, she looks at me and says, "Hey honey, you need to start putting moisturizer on your face. It will help with your age wrinkles.

I replied, "Moisturizer? I ain't no bitch!"

My wife says, "Well, you should put some around your eyes, it will help with the crows feet wrinkles."

I replied, "Dont go wasting money on moisturizer on my behalf. If I want to get rid of these wrinkles, I'll boost my sled like Mainedrummer. Everytime I squeeze it, my face will stretch and the wrinkles will disappear!!"

Dave's Upgraded 91 octane fuel maps are coming in stronger, now 373 HP vs. 352 ...
121665257_3034566899982268_7735430949098356662_n.jpg

I'm expecting VP Import maps to be next, and with similar (or possibly BETTER) increases ;)
Some kid scribbled on that sheet with magic marker.

Some kid scribbled on that sheet with magic marker.

lol.....
Yea somebody don’t want you to know what max boost is..... only problem is they left the fuel pressure column intact. Fuel pressure is directly related to boost pressure. Do the math.

Back