• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

another quick tors ?

xepa

Was riding for the first time ever on my apex last weekend. Everything was working perfectly until I was about 14 miles in. I would get the ! and engine light and throttle would not respond and go down to 2800 rpm. Did a diag. on it and the code 84 showed up. SO, i've heard of tors and did a search which helped me locate the wiring. I have all the wire connections exposed I'm just confused on which ones to unplug. Can someone tell me the color of the wires and maybe if the plastic connection is black or white and a single wire or what. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Don't unplug anything... That code { 84 } means your throttle cable is out of calibration or it may as simple as snow under the throttle lever. A frozen cable will do it too.

it should come back to idle wait then code should clear and operate as normal. if you unplug the single wire with a black connector and single with white connector then plug the blk into the white the tors should be disabled. but you should use tether for killing the engine for saftey reasons.

Back