• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help Please - Need to Identify Where to Tap in to Power & Ground on 2012 Apex XTX

ApexTom

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2012 Apex XTX
2007 RS Venture
Hi, I'm new to this forum although I have followed TY 4 Stroke for the past couple of years.

I am installing a temperature gauge on my 2012 Apex XTX and need to know the best/easiest locations to tap in to the 12V and Ground wires. Reading through the other temp gauge installation blogs, the blue/white wire is mentioned, but I can't seem to locate it on my sled.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - pics would be amazing!

Thanks!!!

You can just tie into the 12v accessory on left side of key switch panel. This is fused circuit and is energized once sled starts.

You can just tie into the 12v accessory on left side of key switch panel. This is fused circuit and is energized once sled starts.
Thanks for the quick reply (and your Apex expertise). Any idea about the colour of the 12v wire?

Back