• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Antigo/Kempster area to Hurley??

Not much left in Kempster. Bar, gas pump, post office combination closed about 20 years ago. One small church and a few houses are now left. Under 10 miles gets you to Elcho. Five miles to Pelican Lake and about 15 more gets you to Rhinelander.

Kempster to Rhinelander via snowmobile is definitely not 30 miles. Its 35 miles by the highway, tack on another 7~10 miles trail riding.

Ok CM "You are correct" According to VV mapping it is 33.8 miles from Kempster to the South East corner of Rhinelander (dependent on how you cross Pelican Lake it would be less). But also according to VV mapping I get Kempster to Hurley at 120.2 miles. You made me look it up as I was going on past experience. Nice discussion today. Tomorrow riding the UP.

Ok CM "You are correct" According to VV mapping it is 33.8 miles from Kempster to the South East corner of Rhinelander (dependent on how you cross Pelican Lake it would be less). But also according to VV mapping I get Kempster to Hurley at 120.2 miles. You made me look it up as I was going on past experience. Nice discussion today. Tomorrow riding the UP.

Have fun in the UP.
Well taking the highway is apparently longer than by snowmobile.
235ECE4E-C964-430A-B323-62B620A2BAC1.jpeg

:drink:Go figure

Clutch, Thanx for Trail route!! Worked out well!!
The big milege question is142mi frim Kempster to the Hurley Econolodge!!
61/2 hours with 1 stop for lunch!! Headed back today down thru St Germain/Eagle River way. If trails oermit!!!
Thanx Again!!

Back