• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Any 700 Rhino owners here?

Mighty

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
22 Mach Z
23 Sidewinder SRX
I just ordered an 09 700 Rhino. It should be here in a few weeks. Any must do mods to her?

I just installed the Dynatek contol module kit to my 08. Huge difference in performance, Eliminates governor and raises RPM's.

My 08 runs 47-49. It is bone stock except for Dynetek kit. You can get more with clutch mods and fuel flow kit. My objective was to get rid of governor heistation at 40-42 mph.

Reading up at the Rhino forum replaceing the secondary sheeve along with an ignition module will give more top end.

It is actually 1/2 of the primary sheeve, but that and the ignition module to remove the rev limit will give a higher top end.
Depending on how/where you ride, other clutching changes can help also.

Here she is

Attachments

• smaller rhino.jpg
    smaller rhino.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 114
My buddy has a 450 rhino.. Its an awsome riding and handling machine..

But its a complete DOG as far as power goes..

He has only had it a couple months and is going to sell for a Kawasaki 800 that is supposed to go over 70mph..

I also hear that cat has a 1000cc version of this too..

That Kaw is actually a 750. Looked at it but didn't like it. You had to move up a model to get basic stuff that came with the Rhino like a tilting box.
The 450 in the rhino is actually the Kodiac engine. Bullet proof but a dog. The 700 is basically the Raptor engine ;)!
The cat should be strong but it's a cat :moon:

Have your buddy list his Rhino over at rhinoforum.org.

If your buddy really wants to have a blast have him check out the Polaris RZR. Wait till the 09's come out, many improvements over 08. Smallest side by side and it has a 800 :flag: Fastest, most nimble side by side going right now. It's basically a dune buggy with room on the back for a cooler or maybe some tools. Afterall, it is a Polarasssss ;):D

Back