• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Any good prices going on for the 2009 xtx???

Local shops around me are in the 7699 to 8099 range but seem to be dropping ~100$ a week the past month. I WAS going to get one but I got I'm now on temporary layoff for a few months and it really bites into my "fun money"

Have you called Nelsons in Greenville thats where I got mine around Christmas for I think $7800 out the door. Plus they are great people to deal with IMO.

Keep checking places like craigslist. A few weeks ago I saw a 2009 Nytro XTX in blue with less than a thousand miles for $5995 and the extra warranty. What a steal.

I haven't seen an xtx for under $6900 new or used. The re was an RTX SE for $7100 and a RTX SE for $5995 - but I could never get in touch with the $5995 guy.

I bought a lightly used xtx last week, very nice sled. Very pleased with the purchase.

Re: Price

06attaker said:
The best price I got was $8000 out the door!!!!!

Is it worth it??!!?!?!?!
I just paid just under $8200 OTD two weeks ago and think it is well worth it. I have 500 miles on the sled now and cant wait to dial it in a touch more. It rocks as is!!

My dealer only had one left, and wasn't letting it go for less that $8300. That included Yamaha's incentives. Seems a bit high from what I'm reading here, and it was 60 degrees here in Syracuse yesterday! Our season is done around here. Uggh!

Paid $7800 otd on monday. Dealer even delivered the sled to me (60 miles) As we have no more snow will have to wait until next season to try it I can not wait for snow!

Back