• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Any good prices going on for the 2009 xtx???

I know a dealer selling one for $7250+ tax. I'm buying one of two that he has left. It's a buyers market rite now.

Babbitts Sport Center in Muskegon did have decent deals on. I think you can knock down any dealer if your buying it straight out. You'll recieve a slap in the face for a trade-in if they'll even take on. There is a used one 5 min from me in ontario for 9600 cdn or 7500 us. So really the new prices on your side of the border are well worth it for you guys.

xtx's are getting harder to find,but seams to be plenty of shorty 09's left. I seen one on ebay going for 6599 for a standard 09 out of mn.

Turk said:
Fargo nd dealer just sold 3 on e-bay new for 7100 each.

XTX's??? how do you find this? I did a completed listings search and didnt see anything. I work right by the fargo yamaha dealer (U-motors). I was in there a month ago and asked if they had any and they didnt, and he didnt think they would be getting any more this year. they had a few different shortys there.

He thought their sister store, U-motors, in Fergus Falls, MN had one left. So i went there the next day and they didnt have one. I talked to their sales manager and he said everyone wants the xtx, and he cant sell a rtx. I asked him if he would be getting anymore and he said he had one more coming, but a guy already put money down on it, but he didnt know if he would have the sled in by the time the customer wanted it. He took my number if the deal didnt work out. I never heard anything from him. He said he was getting 7,800 for them (dont know if that was out-the-door price or not, i would guess no)

I was also in there today and they didnt have any sleds out on the showroom, i didnt ask anyone about them either, since i bought one from a private guy and fellow TY-er!

So unless they got some special shipment in, and didnt want to make a sale locally.. I dont think it was Umotors selling them. And they are the only yammi dealer in fargo!

Turk said:
Fargo nd dealer just sold 3 on e-bay new for 7100 each.

So much for resale! I thought owning an 08 was bad but it looks like owning any year Yamaha is bad. This will kill any Spring orders in my future. My wife is due for a new sled in 2011 and I'm thinking we will be looking next year at this time for a 2010 for 3 grand under what the poor bastards will pay this Spring. I thought the days of getting boned when you buy early were over? Yamaha is doing to us what Polaris did to thier faithfull back in the 90's.

berge75 said:
It's not just Yamaha ,I seen a cat f1000 sell for $6200 on ebay and a 1200 renegade Doo go for $8500.

$8500 for the Renegade 1200 is only 800 bucks less than what I was quoted for one last Spring. But my quote included $250 in accessories and second year engine warranty. Thats not such a big drop compared to the XTX's.

jds1000 said:
berge75 said:
It's not just Yamaha ,I seen a cat f1000 sell for $6200 on ebay and a 1200 renegade Doo go for $8500.

$8500 for the Renegade 1200 is only 800 bucks less than what I was quoted for one last Spring. But my quote included $250 in accessories and second year engine warranty. Thats not such a big drop compared to the XTX's.
Right, thats because they couldnt sell them , so they had to drop the price right from the word go!
jds, again with the bashing!!Why dont you let your wife post on here and you can complain about Yamaha's on Dootalk or Hardcore where your comments will be appretiated.
Its a Yamaha based Website forum, are most of the site members a little offended when you make negative comments about Yamaha's, of course.
Try reading your posts before you hit the submit button!
If you have helpfull information or are looking for helpfull info, enjoy the best site on the WWW. Otherwise, dont bother!

Back