• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Any news on the 09 Yamahas

there is more than that in the lineup for 09 just wait till tomarow at 4 pm i garentee that there is more

XTX is the biggest news you will see from Yamaha for 2009.

we will see tomarow there will be bigger news than the x-tx

I gotta tell you Apex, I don't know what to believe with everything you hear, and read. I have no clue or insight as to what to expect for the 09's, ecxept what I have read here on this site. With that said I hope your right, I'm selling my Viper and buying this spring, I hope it won't be dissapointing tomorrow. I feel like I did when I was a kid on X-mas eve waiting for X-mas day.

I hope your right Apex, but if not I'll just hash over the models for a while and choose what suits me. (hopefully an Apex XTX) :Rockon:

GIMME SNOW said:
we will see tomarow there will be bigger news than the x-tx

I gotta tell you Apex, I don't know what to believe with everything you hear, and read. I have no clue or insight as to what to expect for the 09's, ecxept what I have read here on this site. With that said I hope your right, I'm selling my Viper and buying this spring, I hope it won't be dissapointing tomorrow. I feel like I did when I was a kid on X-mas eve waiting for X-mas day.

I hope your right Apex, but if not I'll just hash over the models for a while and choose what suits me. (hopefully an Apex XTX) :Rockon:

I sincerly hope Yamaha will surprise us as well, but I gotta say I absolutly love my Attak. I just dont know what all the negative talk is about, in my mind the Apex/Attak is one of the finest snowmobiles made, one more year of that sled sounds ok to me. But then again the late model SRX was around for 5 season's and I couldnt get enough of that sled either.

;)!

im just going off what my rep told me. he said that there will be at least 2 more new sleds (he wouldnt give me any details) and one pre-season only sled.

The write ups on XTX are great but make the 08 look like another 03 RX1, sleds that were released a year too soon. We know what happened to the resale on the 03 RX1.

JIm

SuperTrax mag

According to the SuperTrax mag.
The big news is the front end changes to the FX Nytro.
6 degrees in spindle change is big.
Other than that a loaded 126 hp Venture GT.
And oh ya BNG.

I asked my dealer yesterday if Yamaha would fix up the 08 FX Nytro to meet up with 09 updates.
He told me he and many other dealers will be asking that same question in a couple weeks at the dealer meeting.
Seems many dealers are still sitting on 08 FX Nytros that they won't be able to sell. Nobody wants an 08 that has issues when you can buy a way better 09.

I hope the SuperTrax mag is wrong and Yamaha held back something from SuperTrax.
We'll see tomorrow.

I just fliped to the AC 09s pages.

Same SuperTrax mag.
Look at that.
AC has an 09 Z1 turbo 4 stroke 177hp.
Yikes!

Back