• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anybody have motorcross bars on there sled?

rerod

Extreme
I was wondering if anybody had any pictures of motorcross bars on there sled? I just bought bluebyyou2000's rx1 and was thinking of putting on some different bars. Thanks

I was thinking of going with a 5 in art. riser and motocross bars. The steel bars I have looked into aren't knurled narrow enough for the riser to have a good bite, and the aluminum ones, which are, would rob a lot of the hand warmer heat. Also the aluminum bars are thicker wall and wouldn't allow for bar ends, right?? What's the way to go guys??? Also, do the moto bars have enough room for the stock controls to mount and a set of hand guards? Moto bars sure seem like the way to go when you can pick up a new set for $15.00 vs. $100.00 for snocross bars.

Pics

Attachments

• handles.jpg
    handles.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 113
I am running Pro-Taper Pastrana freestyle bars w/ a 2" riser and a 2" taller cromo steering column. The 05 Mtn Rx steering pad cover fits great still.

ripntear,

What the length of you risers? Also are your bars using the stock length mountain cables and hoses? I am thinking puting some Fly bars on my sled and am trying to get an idea on what length riser will fit the stock cables.

Thanks

Everything is stock except the throttle cable. The risers are fly 8 inch and the bars are windham. PM Thrusted vector he can set you up with the throttle cable. 6 inchs longer.

Back