• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anybody have photos of their White Powder Coated Rear Arms?

Snowmobileaddict

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
I have an all black Apex GT and I'm thinking of doing my rear skid arms in white. I just wonder how the white will look if I leave the rails natural aluminum.

I think white will give a sharp contrast. I have a white front skid plate, I was also thinking of popping my hood screens out and spraying them white too. Pop on some white ski loops, some white hyfax, and maybe a diffferent windhsield, I just may ahve the look that I'm shooting for with my GT.

If you have any photos, of white on black post 'em here if you have a moment. Imaginining what it will look like only goes so far for me.

Thanks!

Andy

This is close to what you are looking for. The rails are powder coated black and all the suspension and billet wheels are done in white. There are also white slidders. The one hint of colour is from the red spring. All the aluminium was also polished.
IMG_1453.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

Re: Anybody have photos of their White Powder Coated Rear Ar

Snowmobileaddict said:
I have an all black Apex GT and I'm thinking of doing my rear skid arms in white. I just wonder how the white will look if I leave the rails natural aluminum.

I think white will give a sharp contrast. I have a white front skid plate, I was also thinking of popping my hood screens out and spraying them white too. Pop on some white ski loops, some white hyfax, and maybe a diffferent windhsield, I just may ahve the look that I'm shooting for with my GT.

If you have any photos, of white on black post 'em here if you have a moment. Imaginining what it will look like only goes so far for me.

Thanks!

Black and White is sweet. Can't tell you how many looks and compliments my sled gets whenever we pull into the bars - course they may have all been drunk - LOL :Rockon:

SDC12572.jpg

Andy

Back