• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anybody running a Composit track ?

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Nytro MPI Stage 1
Just saw a post on the Winder trail section of a guy that had a Composit ( Russian made ) model 320 137 snap it half at high speed . The 320 is a brand new model with a lighter rubber compound which could be the problem or it just may be a one off. I'm running the 32s which is a 2 ply pre studded version at 129 158 1450's in it. So far after 1.5 seasons it's holding up well. Anyone else running a COMPOSIT track and how's it holding up ?

I'm currently installing one on my Phazer but haven't finished yet.
It's going to have to be cut down to fit the 15" track in the Phazer tunnel made for a 14" track.
I figured your thread could use a bump.

Hopefully they're good. The prices don't seem to be that much different from Camso tracks, maybe $100 or so less on average?
I got the Composit because I couldn't find a Camso one that fit what I wanted at the time.

I had the pre studded 32S in my Nytro till I sold it with about 7000km without any problems, I’m still in contact with the buyer and he’s still running it.

But in all fairness the Nytro is not in the same hp class.

I had the pre studded 32S in my Nytro till I sold it with about 7000km without any problems, I’m still in contact with the buyer and he’s still running it.

But in all fairness the Nytro is not in the same hp class.
That's good to hear. My track only has 1500 miles on it but the rubber that supports the metal pics is starting to split

3000 km + on a 2011 apex xtx with no studs. 1.5" track. looked good when burned all the wiskars off of it.

I put one on my 06 Apex ER when I stretched it out to a 136. I like it. No problems. I have a Talon 1.5" no studs. Brought my sled up to the next level. About 1300 miles on it so far.

I put one on my 06 Apex ER when I stretched it out to a 136. I like it. No problems. I have a Talon 1.5" no studs. Brought my sled up to the next level. About 1300 miles on it so far.
That's good to hear . The 320 that failed on him is a brand new track with a new lighter weight compound so that may be it. Let's hope that was a one off and a defect in manufacturing. Mine is a 32s which has been around now for a few years.

Back