• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Full Season Review of Camso Storm 150 Track on SideWinder's

putz21

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
‘19 Sidewinder LTX SE
I just took off my Ice Storm at 6,000 miles having run the TD SM Tunes. Track looked great with zero missing lugs. I bought a new Storm 150 2-ply and put iGrips in the new one. I'll be running the TD Performance Tunes this year. Hope the track holds up as I really like the traction of this track.

Fast

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2019 srx,2006 apex gt,96 storm hot to go
I just took off my Ice Storm at 6,000 miles having run the TD SM Tunes. Track looked great with zero missing lugs. I bought a new Storm 150 2-ply and put iGrips in the new one. I'll be running the TD Performance Tunes this year. Hope the track holds up as I really like the traction of this track.
Don't run this track mine is ready to blow off with only 3000 miles on it , approx. 30 lugs ripped off seems like the igrips are too much for it peeling lugs right to the fiberglass core

putz21

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
‘19 Sidewinder LTX SE
Don't run this track mine is ready to blow off with only 3000 miles on it , approx. 30 lugs ripped off seems like the igrips are too much for it peeling lugs right to the fiberglass core

Thanks for your letting me know your results with this track and setup for iGrips. I already have the track on and will be going on my first ride this weekend. Hopeful it will make it through this winter to evaluate. I’ll make sure I keep a close eye on the track after every ride. Hoping yours was just a fluke.

max rolph

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
998 turbo
I concur with everything the original poster said and tested as i have done almost the exact same tracks. DONT EVEN question using the 2 ply Storm... it works great, the only way that you will rip a lug off this track is if you were to constantly run high speed on bare ice.... as you will with any lugged track over 1.25", yes you will scrubb 5mph on top end off.... but the fun is getting their alot quicker. mine is stage 6 and run mostly upper Quebec and northern ontario wher we cruise at 85mph and this track actually got better fuel economy as it wasnt gripping and not spinning most of the time.