• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone fit 2 RX-1's on an 8 foot wide trailer?

mdkuni

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Anyone fit 2 RX-1's on an 8 foot wide trailer? I am looking at a used trailer right now and was curious if two would fit?

According to the specs the sleds are 47.5 inches wide. So I should have 1 inch to spare! Unless they are not truly 96 inches wide......

I have a triton 10 foot closed and they just fit so at 102 wide yours would not fit on 96" and you would be advised to get 12' in case you get a buddy with a warrior. I wish i got 12 because i had to change my mind to a rx1. hope it helps

The reason they are tight on an enclosed is that the mount for the top interferes except for the Floe top which does not have the same problem. You may just make it but forget updating to aftermarket skis. Get a 102" X 12'.

jIM

hey lazybastard if you every get caught with your sleds like that on black ice with a side wind you will never do that again, i am speaking from experience

I'll have to confirm the size but I'm almost certain that my Triton trailer is an 8'x10' with a Blizzard top and we were able to get my RX-1 and my buds Ski Doo Renegade facing the same direction. We had to make sure it was almost all the way up and it was real close when we shut the top but they fit.

LazyBastard said:
Point them in opposite directions and you'll have TONS of room to spare. I can easily fit two sleds on my 6x10.

Do you put yours or your buddies sled so the windshield catches the wind. LOL

Back