• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone tested bikeman compressor wheel?

Yea bikeman came out at beginning as they said similar had good results on 1100t. Wondering if it was a development cost thing. It was more cost effective to test tunes exhausts and stuff ‍♂️ But yea that’s why I figured ask around and hope someone had some info and results.

I too would be interested in the results.

So interested....that I'm willing to go out on a limb, and put my sled out there as a guinea pig. If you guys want to pool some money together and pay for the install, I'd be happy to review, and report back with field impressions of this new wheel!!! Lol
:drink::bling:drink::drink::drink:

Hurricane offered a stock mod turbo that was 330 on true pump gas and 400 ish on race. Worked very well but didn't sell many and was replaced with the big turbo offering they currently sell.

Hurricane offered a stock mod turbo that was 330 on true pump gas and 400 ish on race. Worked very well but didn't sell many and was replaced with the big turbo offering they currently sell.
Probably why wheels weren’t popular upgrade or popular development item. I did remember someone has a mod stock but didn’t know much about it or what they did to them. Good to know.

Back