• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone Use Mystik Oil?

Sleddog1

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2000 SXR 700
2008 Vector GT 40th Anniversary
2014 Viper LTX
I see this oil is reasonably priced. I bought 0w40 synthetic for my Vector for less then 10.00 a bottle. I don't see anyone really mentioning this brand. I was wondering what riders thought of it.

I'm trying it out this winter, but trails aren't open, so I can't comment on it's quality. Meets OEM requirements.

I used Mystic 2 stroke oil in my smoker. Seemed okay. Its made by Citgo.

Ok, and from what I have read Citgo makes Yamalube.

we used mystik grease on dads dump truck for years with no issue so they must make a decent product.

Mystik used to be called Citgo Performance oils. Their synthetic oils are 100% synthetic, syn base oil, syn additive package. In 2 cycle oils its very rare to find that, not even the big A brand is true synthetic.

The 0w-40 JT-4 is also all synthetic and it used to be bottled for sleds and then for ATV/UTV. Same oil but sometimes you need to have a bottle just for your target audience, well they eliminated the sled bottle due to low volume, so you just buy the ATV/UTV labeled oil and it has the low temp additive package in it since its the same oil.

The lo temp syn grease is great stuff too.

I only used Mystik full synthetic in my 04 Viper. I bought a few gallons at Farm and Fleet on sale. I loved it. It didn't smoke bad or smell bad, moreover it performed well. Got better gas mileage and burned less oil. Had 6800 miles on my Viper with no issues before totalling it. Woops.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I use the 0W40 in our Apex and Vector with no problems for three years. Use the 10W40 in my wife's SV650 for 5 years with no issues (>35K on it). Use the semi-syn in my old Polaris's with no issues from oiling. Good oil for a good price IMHO.

Steve

Hopefully my local store keeps stocking it. good bang for the buck. Thanks for the input.

We used it in our hard running Srx 700's. No issues. Run it.

Just found this stuff for under $4/quart after rebate at Farm and Fleet! Bought the last 4 bottles on the shelf for my next oil change.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back