• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone used Schmidt Bros tunnel close off?

09nytro

TY 4 Stroke God
:Rockon: Has any one used schmidt bros motorsports close off if so how did it work . I think i may get one looks nice on web sit . I talked to him he has tried may things . The one he has out works well . :moon:

Schmidt bros

I get everything from them. They are a class act that take pride in their products. Plus they will help you anyway they can.

I have one and it works. You still get some buildup, but not as much as you would without it. I agree that they are very helpful.

cool i will get one next week he will be out testing friday ,sat ,sun he said thanks for the input , sounds like good people when i talked to him , thanks again :moon:

lronald said:
I have one and it works. You still get some buildup, but not as much as you would without it. I agree that they are very helpful.
Does the close off stop the ice dripping down the outside of my polished tunnel? It looks good until you ride it. Doesn't take long and melted snow runs down the outside of my tunnel towards the floor boards making the polishing job kinda worthless.

I may order one of these myself. The snow and ice build up is kind of annoying to say the least. I was wondering if there will be any ice buildup on top of the plate???

As you can see below, I have the Schmidt Bros tunnel closer kit and nytro dual exhaust. The ice is all gone, and the exhaust sounds awesome. I've been very pleased with this product, and will be ordering his clutch kit in the near future.

Tunnel closer kits works good and his exhaust sounds and looks great, quiet enough to please the noise police.

RealDeal said:
Do you have a pic of the tunnel block off? I could'nt find it on there web page.
Here you go

Attachments

• fx-nytro-tunnel-closer.jpg
    fx-nytro-tunnel-closer.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 176
they r the nicest and most helpful people i have delt with, period...

i have there exhuaste, close off plate, clutch kit, air intakes, and huacks fuel excellerater,
my sled runs like it should AWESOME.... i love it!!!

u have to remove the tunnel protectors to see a big diff. in less snow build up. but the plate helps the tail light stay clear big time
i think chris will go out of his way to make sure your happy imo..

he has talked to me on the phone for mor than twenty mins at a time very helpful!!

They have a misprint on there site,They say there clutch kit is 89.99. But then they tell you its a few hundred,They should correct that.

Back