• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex/Attak color swaps

POWERHAULIC

VIP Member
Lets use this thread to stay in touch with those that are interested in swapping parts with someone else to change their sleds appearance. :yam:

Make your posts noting your location, what model you have and what parts you are interested in

:4STroke:
:rocks:

i HAD a GT ordered :o| but now i'm getting an RTX. does anyone in ny want to switch parts that has a GT coming?

snowman,
you need to list what you have, what you want, & where you live.

I would like to swap my blue seat, hood, and whatever else is needed to the black of the Apex GT or RTX.

Live in Fairmont, MN.

I bought a blue Attak. Looking to trade my taller windshield for a GT chrome.

Also will possibly consider trading the blue for an RTX or GT setup.

I live in Upstate NY, 25 min east approx of Syracuse.

I want Black GT

I ordered an Attak because ther were no GT's left. I would really like the black GT parts. I live in Southern Minnesota (Land of NO SNOW)

I'm going custom bright red on my Attak & want the silver or chrome looking exhaust covers, not the candy red ones thats on it!

If anyone is going custom & wants candy red exhaust covers let me know!

I need the silver/chrome ones!!!

They would be easy to ship!

BR

I live in MD.

I have a GT ordered,I am looking to swap for Red parts. Darko, maybe even a for a red hood.
Coldone, I'd be interested in swaping the chrome for the red exhaust covers. I'm prob gonna just order a red chrome shield, taller if I can get one.

ACTIONJACK, I'll pay to ship the red exhaust covers to you & you pay to ship the chrome to me!!!

I'll get back to you as soon as the sled is here!!!

THANKS!
BR

Back