• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex ER, RTX, GT or Attak, What's everyone getting??

Which model

• ER

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RTX

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • GT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Attak

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Boy you Guidos and your red all because of St. Joseph, but I agree the Fox Floats were really sweet. LaLaLa :o| Decisions, decisions! :shock:

Jim

I got to sit on the 06's last week and fell in love!

Ordered my GT yesterday....Can't wait!!!
My neighbour is getting an RTX. I look forward to comparing the suspensions....
:rocks:

GT Dave

Well after much debate, riding them and everything else I will be going with the GT after all. Decision totally based on the ability to dial in the rear Ohlins to the type of conditions and my personal preference to do it from the bar electronically rather than the dial. I personally feel that ability out weighs the advantage of the 136 plus the adjustability of the front shock. Sure I will only adjust once but that adjustment will be exact to my liking in both rebound and compression. It came down to electronic over dial adjustment plus of course it is an Ohlins shock.

Jim

GOOD LUCK GREENMACHINE!

It will NOT ride like the Attak!

Even Yamaha will tell you that its not!

Trail performance "not" Rough trail!!!!

Its a speedster!

BR

I dont understand how they can say it is not for rough trail, it has the best shock package by far of all the sleds. Anyone with ohlins can attest that even in a short travel srx equipped with ohlins you could eat up some rough trails. The 136 inch only has another 7.5 inches on the ground so if the bumps are far apart they will be eating them just like a 121. I am going with the GT for the same reasons as greenmachine. Dont get me wrong it has taken much debate between all the models, as each has their benefits. But when it comes down to eating up the bumps it is all about the quality of shocks and ease and ability to adjust.

No I have not, but I am sure a 121 with a great shock package can equal or outperform a 136 with a basic shock package. My point is not that the 136 is not a rough trail sled, it is that the GT has a great shock package and I am sure it wont disappoint in the rough stuff.

Coldone remember I ride Ontario trails ones you would die for, I'll be putting another 150 miles on tomorrow fom my back door. I did the St.Germaine thing many years ago and compared to our trails they are an obstacle course.

Jim

Back