• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex ER, RTX, GT or Attak, What's everyone getting??

Which model

• ER

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RTX

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • GT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Attak

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

what apex model is everyone getting

I ORDERED MY APEX RTX ER LAST FRIDAY AND WILL PAINT IT AS SOON AS IT COMES IN.

I would go with the Attack. I am coming off an 03 RX-1 ER with an M-10 and about 3000 miles. I still have not decided if I am going to do it. Dealer says only $3500ish for a trade. :drink: I don't know how hard it would be to sell. Has anyone sold one recently?

In case anyone is interested, 06 Attack for $8899, and Apex ER for $8499. This dealer is in Osseo Mn, a suburb of the Twin Cities. That includes the give back of the $800 for goodies. :D

After Green Machines report I wonder if we shouldn't re-list this poll and see how many GT buyers (me included) have changed there mind and will now be ordering an Attak???

This was just my opinion on the GT and perhaps slight changes are still to be made. The GT is very high tech while the Attak is basic but in my case the basic was a better riding sled and aftermarket skis will address the front issue. Remember I am on a 136" now so I am used to the length.

Jim

Franklin, What custom painting are you doing?

I'm going to bright red on my Attak!

Greenmachine, I can not believe how many people are thinking 121 now after knowing the 136 rides much better, & now mono!

Add the shocks from the GT to the Attack if you guys want & keep your ride!!!

BR

In the real world I set up my sled and ride it so all the fancy shocks are a waste for me plus I ride Ontario trails. How many times after the initial set-up does somebody use their Ohlins clickers? If you don't now than stick with the E/R or Attak they are great sleds if you REALLY need the 150 over the 120.

Apex GT, I am going to be test riding them aswell hopefully. I ride around here aswell Jim and I must say that I look forward to the adjustability that the Gt offers. The trails in Ontario are great but we all know that the conditions change all the time from hour to hour. Most riders always try to find the "sweet spot" for there riding style and then just stick with it regardless of the changing conditions, because it is a pain in the a$$ to flip a sled on it's side and change settings on the trail not to mention usually to damn cold. If it now only takes 30 seconds to switch the front shocks and the rear can be adjusted while riding to vary with the terrain, I think it will be hugely beneficial for the trails around here. Just my 2 cents.

Back