• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex ER, RTX, GT or Attak, What's everyone getting??

Which model

• ER

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RTX

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • GT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Attak

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
BlueByYou2000 said:
y_guy said:
RTX for me, never know how the trails are going to be here in WI..

they were great Saturday morning and by the afternoon there were 2 foot moguls.

Couldnt agree more...BBY
So did you think the floats were that much better than the gyts on the gt you guys rode?? :flag:

I have spoken with 2 Yamaha reps specifically about the Fox Floats and they both agreed that they are the best shocks offered period.

I ordered 2 GTs but decided I might like the Attak more so we ordered 2 of them also. When we get seat time on them we will keep 2 and give the kids the two we like the least. Also I/m getting the electric shocks and float shocks put on the Attaks.

I'm sure this has been asked before but I'll ask it again; Terry, do you need any more kids :D

150 I need about 10 kids that would start working for a living. Just kidding . They both have good positions.I have a lot of grand kids that wife and I have to get sleds for . There that age where we do it as a 3 generation family thing. Keeps them out of trouble. Great family sport.

The 2 times I had Ohlins shocks I thought they were too firm!
If you keep riding hard they didn't fade in the rough stuff but, they were not the best ride available!
They stay consistent but firm!
I think alot like a touring suspension on a car, handles great in the turns & lane changing but, ride firmer!!!

BR

Scooby, where's the report you promised? I'm running out of time to change my order if I want to.

Just got back from a 12 day saddle bag ride and I am up to my eye balls in things to do. I will get at it in a day or two.
Dave

Terry if Dan gets to be one of your kids I want to be one too!

Ordered the Apex RTX ER today. Woody's in Topsham, Maine for $9,450 plus tax. Top notch dealer; makes it worth not bothering to look for a lower price.
Can't wait for the Fox shocks; I have a lot of experience with them in another industry and anyone worrying about those shocks is crazy. Infinite adjustability in a matter of minutes is awesome.
Now for what to do with the next 9 months.
LaLaLa

I just had two buddies over (Polaris and Doo guys) and we watched the Yamaha DVD and they couldn't stop drewling over the GT. I'm really second guessing my choice and am gonna sleep on it but as of right now I'm calling my dealer in the morning and changing my order :o|

Back