• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

apex gt availability

snappy

Expert
what are you guys hearing for availabilty on the apex gt?i heard some dealers are sold out of there allotment.

Silverbullet said:
I'll bet that the electric Ohlins will be some scarce next year ;)!

I heard Ohlins is a small company and doesn't mass produce shocks like Fox and other companies do. I heard their research and development department was top notch.

New Yami Orders

The dealers out east said they had to submit their early orders for the APEX GT and live by the allocation. There are none in the Albany, NY area that I am aware of.
I got the last one from my dealer last Saturday. Good luck in your search.

So is there any way to know if my GT is for sure ordered other than my dealer saying he has ordered it? My dealer is pretty small and I just dont want him to call me in a couple weeks saying he couldnt get one.

mack7 said:
So is there any way to know if my GT is for sure ordered other than my dealer saying he has ordered it? My dealer is pretty small and I just dont want him to call me in a couple weeks saying he couldnt get one.

Give him a call and ask. If he isn't sure, call another dealer. I have a hard time believing that they are limited.

One dealer I was at 1st told me that he gets 1 and he has sold 2, so he is calling other dealers to get another.
I asked him about his pricing on RTX , he told me , he sold out on RTX as well.
Dealer I purchased from gets 2 GT's and he is sold out as well.
Not sure about his RTX's though.
Either sled is gonna be great.
Scott

This is the 1st I've heard of the RTX being a limited build, I don't think that's the case. As far as the GT goes, I'll bet anybody here $100.00 that if you go and order one it will be built :ORC

150 Fuelie said:
This is the 1st I've heard of the RTX being a limited build, I don't think that's the case. As far as the GT goes, I'll bet anybody here $100.00 that if you go and order one it will be built :ORC

I have one ordered, but just for the hell of it, I called 2 dealers in central NY and both told me I was too late, they were sold out of GT's. Where can I pick up my C note?! :tg: :ORC :ORC

I was at my dealer today picking up some parts for my bike and he asked if I changed my mind yet and if I wanted to switch to a GT. I told him no. It sure seems like he would have said something about being too late.
I posed this question to a Yamaha rep that frequents this site and he said they would build as many as were needed to fill all spring orders.

Back