• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

apex gt availability

The 2006 Apex models will have taller bump stops, stronger rails with reinforcements, more durable bushings and spacers, grease zerks and a different calibration. I talke to the engineer guy in Lake Geneva and I guess the taller bump stops make a big difference and just make sure you are not bottoming out and you should be in great shape. It sounds like they have dialed in the rear suspension for 2006.

DELTABOX said:
The 2006 Apex models will have taller bump stops, stronger rails with reinforcements, more durable bushings and spacers, grease zerks and a different calibration. I talke to the engineer guy in Lake Geneva and I guess the taller bump stops make a big difference and just make sure you are not bottoming out and you should be in great shape. It sounds like they have dialed in the rear suspension for 2006.

Thx Deltabox, you always have such good posts. I had pieced 50% of that mono puzzle together, but you got it all.
When do the dealers get the Apex ER in. Cant wait to pick mine up
worshipyamaha.gif

I visited my dealer today getting some decals for the dirt bike and he asked me again if I changed my mind yet. I said nope and asked why; and he said that he hadn't ordered my Attak yet figuring I would change my mind. I told him of the talk on here about the limited supply of GT's and he said not to worry. He had until next week to place his order and if that's what I wanted, that's what I will get. I'm half tempted to change to a GT just to see if I can in fact get it :?

Called a dealer today. The reasoning behind the possible limited amount of GT's is the Ohlins shock could have a shortage in production. Ohlins is not a big company.

What I stated 2 pages ago about the dealers initial order is fact not speculation.
Whatever they ordered for GT's is all they are going to get!
If the dealer was intuitive and ordered lots of GT's for speculation then he might have some left avail. if they didn't order them then they are SOL.

POWERHAULIC said:
What I stated 2 pages ago about the dealers initial order is fact not speculation.
Whatever they ordered for GT's is all they are going to get!
If the dealer was intuitive and ordered lots of GT's for speculation then he might have some left avail. if they didn't order them then they are SOL.

I didn't know why, if it was posted about the shock shortage I didn't see it.

Back