• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex leftovers

Trail_Time

Anyone know of dealers in the northeast who have leftover 06 or 07 GT or RTX sleds that want to move them cheap? I am looking for a good off season deal. If anyone has recently purchased a leftover what did you pay?

Thanks in advance.

These guys have some really great pricing also. They were blowing out GT's for about $7800 a few months ago. They still have some leftover stock

Brand new 2007s Apex GT for 7800 bucks?? seriously? They list for 12 grand new.

I paid $7,400 for my '07 RTX while there was still snow on the ground at Roberts' in Malone, NY. Not sure if they have anything left. Last time I was at their second store in Saranac, they had another RTX on the floor.

I picked up my apex last Feb. paid a hair more than eight out the door for an 06 RTX, the 07 right next to it was listed for 11,5 ha, i think the 06 is a far better looking sled anyway, and the mono, is better for me, im not much of a ditch banger... anywho North Country Power Sports, Waterville Maine. i know the have 07 hold overs, snow was marginal round here last year, not much sold. but they treated me real well!!!

Thanks for the tips... I really want a black one and still looking for the right deal.

Trail_Time said:
Thanks for the tips... I really want a black one and still looking for the right deal.

Might want to try Don George's Sports Center in Clarence, NY. Not sure, but they may have some leftover's. Ask for Don Jr. - he's the best to talk to.

716-759-6837

Back