• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

apex rtx bar riser question

sxr1000

Extreme
I want to add 2 inches to the hight of the bars, it looks like a 6 inch now,do I get an 8 inch? or a two inch and add it to the six?,also an 8 inch must have the correct shape to fit the lower ring,thanks.

Check out ROX or Lake Effect Risers 2" of staight or pivot to add to your existing riser. They both make great stuff.

We (Muffin Works) have a riser design that has an adapter block that fits the chrome trim ring. Our adapter block and 6" riser ends up with about 8.5" of total rise when measured from the top of the steering post to the center of the bar. All risers come standard with a polished finish. Our new riser design also has a 7-position positive locking system. Once you have the pivot where you want it, the design locks down and absolutely will not move on you.

bar risers

i wanna put 2-3 inch risers on my 08 apex rtx....nothing crazy just a little extra so i can stand up easier. any good sites to find them on. also with 2 or 3 inch extensions do you have to add cable extensions?

Re: bar risers

ross13 said:
i wanna put 2-3 inch risers on my 08 apex rtx....nothing crazy just a little extra so i can stand up easier. any good sites to find them on. also with 2 or 3 inch extensions do you have to add cable extensions?
On my 07 I added a 2" Rox riser but I had to go with the apex MTN. cable to be safe, the stock cable was just too tight and was an issue when the bars were turned. installation was easier with two people for the cable FYI.

sxr1000 said:
it looks like a 6 inch now,do I get an 8 inch? or a two inch and add it to the six?,also an 8 inch must have the correct shape to fit the lower ring,thanks.

MichaelScott(2).jpg

i just added an Apex mountain riser for 1.5" increase and a stock look. Port Yamaha $70 :Rockon:

Lake Effect 2 1/2" pivet riser.Has holes tapped for Ram Mount.
Just had to move the cable from the trigger under the bar.Great product & service.
www.lakeffectsnow.com

Attachments

• DSCN0878.jpg
    DSCN0878.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 126
We also do a 3" pivot adapter that you can put a 5" bar riser for a 2" total rise over stock. The 2.5" pivot riser like tcona-AGT
has pictured above is our easiest way to raise your bars.

The middle 2 pictures in my signiture below show what each look like.

Back