• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex RTX & GT stock shields?? not in Acc ??

Sometimes a part that is standard on a specific model sled is not shown as an accessory part. No big deal as you know already what they look like. Your dealer ought to be able to get you a part number and price quickly. And knowing port-parts, kev has probably already got that if you want to give him a call or a PM.

Tork is right - those windshields will be available and although the accessory book is not out yet I wouldn't be surprised to see them in it or on the website in the future. At one point they did have them on the Yamaha site but as of recently they disappeared (maybe they don't have the correct photos ready yet?). We actually have the GT style in stock already at our store. They retail for $89.95. Give me a call if you need one or need any info on that style (GT) or the RTX style.

thanks, I may try both looks & wanted to make sure the low shields were available. is there a blue mirrored low shield?

The only low blue chrome shield available will be the one on Yamaha's site that is a little taller and has a different design to it. There will not be one with the 4-prong look like the GT and RTX has.

Port-Parts said:
The only low blue chrome shield available will be the one on Yamaha's site that is a little taller and has a different design to it. There will not be one with the 4-prong look like the GT and RTX has.

THAT SUCKS...BIG TIME!!

Back