• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex Supercharger (installed)

Found this in SnoWest Mod-Stock magazine.

Now I know what it would look like....if I had one.... :o|....lol

Attachments

• Apex Fuel Controller.jpg
    Apex Fuel Controller.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 131

Hammer can you post some pictures of how you routed the wiring harnesses and how the 2 blocks of fuses mount. I just about have my stage 1 kit done but want to make sure I route everyhting ok. unfortinately the instructions sent with the kit wre for the RX1 and so were the pictures.

The pics on page 1 are all I took... I did not use that fuse bracket and routed wiring, hoses, cables, in a "common sense method"... Doesn't really matter how they are routed as long as they get to their destination without kinking, chafing, binding, etc... I didn't have Apex instructions either, had to wing it using the RX-1 instructions...

ken_climb said:
After riding in Revy the last couple day's on the stocker,I am in no hurry for boost.These things are just too much fun! :Rockon:

You musta been smoking something in Revy as well.

Im dying for boost over here, can i have your boost if it arrives before mine ? hehehe

Instead of mounting it vertically with that bracket I tied it off sorta horizontally with the harness and battery cables... Just use your best judgment... There really is no right or wrong way as long as there is no kinking, rubbing, binding, etc...

Back