1. We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.
    Dismiss Notice

Apex Timing Map for PCIII

Discussion in 'RB3, PCIII, other EFI Maps' started by Pete_man26, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Pete_man26

Pete_man26 Veteran

Canada
    Snowmobile:
    Yamaha Attak
    I've spent lots of time looking for info for a apex PCIII timing map on here but haven't come up with much. All I've found is that the apex likes timing adjustments on the big end. Does anyone have anymore information? ex. how many degree's on top, retard or advance, is it worth changing throughout the whole RPM? Any information or even a map would be great! Thanks

current mod's include: air box mod, headers, PCIII, PCIII ignition module, head porting, clutching, 108 studs, 1" hacksaw, AEM Wideband O2

3. Macheater

Macheater Expert

Will pm ya soon with some info.

4. Pete_man26

Pete_man26 Veteran

Canada
    Snowmobile:
    Yamaha Attak
    Awesome, that would be great! I see you have similar mods to your sled done. Did you ever get the head porting and yamacharger done?

5. justin gallant

justin gallant Pro

Canada
    Snowmobile:
    2006 apex GT
    Could I have a map for the same?? ram air.. ulmer's clutch... studs, pc3usb and ignition module..cant find info on this.