• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex tipped over

pkluck

I had a minor rollover to the left side no damage but the oil light came on afterwards and it didn't run right for a bit, I let it sit for a few minutes than started it and it seemed fine. I shut it off about 5 minutes later and upon restart the oil light came on again. So again I let it sit for 5 minutes started it and it seemed fine. I haven't ridden it since but when I start it all seems ok no oil light or codes while idling (I'd take it out but we have no snow) so I assume the oil needed to get back where it belongs. Am I ok or should I have a dealer look at it?

If I understand what you're saying, tip it on it's right side for awhile? It all seems fine now but I don't want to trailer it 400 miles next week and find I have problems.

very common for the rough running and oil light after a tip or roll as long as there is no oil in air box ( as that can cause damage to the motor) and oil level is in safe zone it will be just fine.

Back