• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

apex vs attack

adeboisbriand

Extreme
I have an 06 GT changed gearing from 24 to 23. I guess I have the stage 3 package. Air box mod and windage plate and CR!)EK spark plugs. Also added marginal snow wheel kit to the front of my suspension.

MY father has an 07 Attack. He has the heavy hitter clutching and marginal snow wheel kit in middle area of his suspension.

He pulls me on top end by atleast 3 lenghts everytime and just keeps pulling on long runs. We weigh about the same. I have no idea why I can not beat him. Im a little dissapointed I thought with those performance upgrades I would be able to pull him all day. Im wondering if I should go back to 24 or possibly change my botton gear. Maybe I need to change the weights in the clucthing. Looking for some advise so I can final win one. Thanks

Need to know what the engine RPM is doing to really point you in the correct direction.

Do you have any suggestions for a tighter track because of studs. I know I lose some top end because of that. Just wondering if you had any tips like a 4th wheel or slicker hyfax to gain some back

just got back from my weekend riding and the season is almost over. I had a chance to hit the lake with to check the rpms out.
Myself and my father are both pulling 10700 approx. He was averaging 5mph more on top end. He was destroying me. I was barley beating a ski doo 4 tec on top end. Something can be right. I have the stage 3 minus the windage plates. Not sure if there is something wrong with the clutch setup or helix position. Im just dissapointed that im getting beat so bad. Any help would be appreciaited.

Back