• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Arctic Cat 2025 pricing released

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Yamaha powered CAT
The snowcheck is live for Arctic cat right now.

T-cat or 9000RR is $28,839 CAD....I wonder what winder pricing will be?
Catalyst 858 starts at just over $19k CAD which is cheaper than I thought it would be!

Good looking sleds. I have to say that 858 two-stroke looks like a nice machine if a guy was wanting a NA twin cylinder two-stroke. The Thundercat and 9000RR look amazing!

If they actually hired someone that could clutch these sleds, they would kill it! They ride so easy, and your body input on the Catalyst is nothing I have felt on a Cat (it really responds to body shifting). The sound reminds of the days when Cat had the best sounding sleds on snow.. The 600 has a pipe sound that I have not heard in years from a 2 smoke STOCK. Its kind of droney IMO but when you get into the pipe! O the sound.. It really takes me back.. The clutching is way off stock, but the attention to detail and fit and finish is excellent. Only managed 250 miles on some okay conditions here. The seat is my only complaint ( to hard) . Im waiting for different rear torsions for the RXC. The springs up front and middle and torsions are really stiff.. To much for the wife.. So having to swap out all of them. I had fronts and put the sting ray mods spring in middle. But the shocks and color was worth the price of the RXC. Wife says I want GREEN! (cats should be green) . If your into hammering through the rough sh*& the RXC is the sled for you.. Im 220 dressed and on #3 the rear don't move at all when sitting on the sled.. #2 it moves a inch at best. Im hearing the standard shocks(non qs3r) (non atac) are not the greatest (bottom pretty easy). Not many miles on these so the jury is still out somewhat.. But the 850 should rip big time IMO... It feels like they spent some time on the fuel map and exhaust on the 600.. NOW can they produce a 800 class ? Time will tell.. The T cat looks awesome to me
2024 cat.jpeg

If they actually hired someone that could clutch these sleds, they would kill it!
Thunder Products team was able to spank the Cat engineers by finding 12 HP more out of the clutching from what I heard.

Does anyone know how long TC will be available with 998t?

Does anyone know how long TC will be available with 998t?
Don't know with any certainty but my guess is through MY25 since that will be Yamaha's last year with AC building their sleds.

What I should do is put this little ripper in the trailer and drive to Maine! If I had the right vacation week off :rolleyes:.. Maybe some day
Just made reservations for the 10th - 17th up in the county, tired of waiting for any riding in the Midwest. Spoke with StevewithOCD yesterday morning, hoping to hook up with him for a couple of days. He is in Rangeley this week.

Last edited:
That's where I'll be from the10th to the 18th. Running out of Caribou. Let's hope they pick up more snow in the mean time.
There's all kinds of snow in western Maine up through Rangeley, but it's tough to get around when the lakes aren't frozen. That's not a concern up in the County because they have ice and it's not a necessity to be on it anyway

Not much for snow up here though is the problem. Warm weather and heavy traffic last weekend totally trashed some of the areas. Was supposed to get 9-10” thurs night through sunday and thats been dropped to 4”. Rideable for sure but alot of fields and powerlines with lots of exposed dirt and rocks and logs. Groomers are doing the best they can with what they have to work with but definitely not the usual famous county trails. Avoiding alot of loops and trails we would typically ride till we get more snow. Hooe february brings alot of snow cause this totally sucks.

Back