• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Arctic Cat 2025 pricing released

The snowcheck is live for Arctic cat right now.

T-cat or 9000RR is $28,839 CAD....I wonder what winder pricing will be?
Catalyst 858 starts at just over $19k CAD which is cheaper than I thought it would be!
The ZR 858R XC is $28,662 tax in canadian plus set up & no turbo

I priced a couple of 858's out yesterday. Both where under 18k

This looks promising @ $26k
Screenshot_20240209-104938.png

Does not look to be real trail friendly, but diffrent strokes for diffrent folks as they say, have at'er doc...lol
Yeah, somehow we need to increase production for these manufacturers in order to cut costs to consumer.
We need Taylor Swift to jump on a Cat! Just once....lol.

I was at the local Cat dealer today. It stinks there ordering will likely be closed by the time Yamaha opens up. I have always liked the Yamaha colors better, but our local Cat dealer is very good.

I think this early pre-order period may just be a trial to work out the kinks in the order system and gauge interest in product.
I would not be surprised if it was opened again in March-April.

Yeah, somehow we need to increase production for these manufacturers in order to cut costs to consumer.
We need Taylor Swift to jump on a Cat! Just once....lol.
If we don't get any snow, sleds will be a dime a dozen soon.

If we don't get any snow, sleds will be a dime a dozen soon.
Snow keeps us interested, that's for sure. As usual (end of season) pricing on used is dropping fast. I see lots of brand new (used) sleds as well.
I call it panic selling, at this point. People get discouraged, etc. it's just a phase.
Wonder what the Total Cash (After Tax Dollars ) was spent to build this one ??? Anybody care to elaborate on this ???
It's a '17, I'm totally guessing $45k +/-
Absolutely, Beautifully done piece.

Snow keeps us interested, that's for sure. As usual (end of season) pricing on used is dropping fast. I see lots of brand new (used) sleds as well.
I call it panic selling, at this point. People get discouraged, etc. it's just a phase.

It's a '17, I'm totally guessing $45k +/-
Absolutely, Beautifully done piece.
Yes I agree it is no doubt a well done good looking sled… Depending on who did the work , knowledge behind that work it could be a great deal if you just want a ready built drag sled . Iam sure they got alot more than the asking price in it .. Condition of and past use is everything in the determination of the current value.. Looks are not as important in my opinion as these can be changed pretty easy. Seldom do find winners being sold unless the current owner is getting right out of racing for all sorts of reasons…

Back