• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Are Exhaust Donuts Covered by Y.E.S?

jds1000

Expert
My wifes Nytro has over 3300 miles on it and she thought it was getting louder on our last ride. Could this be the exhaust donuts? Will they be covered under the Y.E.S. warranty or are they now considered a normal maintenance item? I changed them out on my Apex and it was a cheap fix but the time to do it was a pain. I understand the Nytro is easier to do. Anybody here change the donuts on both the Apex and 08 Nytro?

They covered mine last week but they said it was a one shot deal because they are considered a maintenance item. I have 5200km on mine but so next time I will have to do them myself.

They have covered my donuts 3 times under YES. They also covered the exhaust manifold gasket, clamps, hardware, and the last time Y-Pipes and a whole new exhaust from the Y-Pipes back because the welds were all broke where they go into the 2 pipes.

If you do a search on my post you will find they have covered more YES warranty items on my sled, than the sled was worth.
I am sure glad I bought the YES :Rockon:

2005 Warrior with over 9000 miles.

:yam: :4STroke: :rocks:

Back