• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Exhaust Donuts

FxNytro2010

Veteran
I just broke my Hauck headers on my nytro so i need to put back the stock headers. But do i need to replace the exhaust donuts? These donuts have about 1000km on them and they are the OEM ones. Thanks

While in there may as well just throw the copper donuts in if you plan on keeping the sled. Apparently never have to worry about them again. Least thats what everyone recommends.

Do you have your gas tank removed from your sled by chance?
If so, any way you could snap me a pic of the top of the motor and throttle bodies? Trying to see if I can access a part on my throttle bodies by removing just the tank. Cant find a pic anywhere on here.

newbb said:
While in there may as well just throw the copper donuts in if you plan on keeping the sled. Apparently never have to worry about them again. Least thats what everyone recommends.

Do you have your gas tank removed from your sled by chance?
If so, any way you could snap me a pic of the top of the motor and throttle bodies? Trying to see if I can access a part on my throttle bodies by removing just the tank. Cant find a pic anywhere on here.

not yet, but maybe tomorrow i will remove the gas tank and i will send you a picture. I know i should put copper donuts in, but i need my sled for the next weekend, i just want to know i can put back the same donuts in.

Pretty hard to say, your the one looking at the gaskets. If they have their original shape and look good put them back in to be able to ride for the weekend.

Back