• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Replacing exhaust donuts

Re: Thank you donuts 330Hp on my Nytro

Tarzan said:
Got to thank my donuts for getting the right amounts of boost to my Turbo when i was now Saturday at Erik Marklund McXpress Sweden and had my Nytro In Eriks Dyno.
Result in Dyno runs was: 330 HP at 21psi boost at 8900rpm
:Rockon: Fuel E-85 mixture
Mkmotor has made this Nytro for me

Thanks to Erik an Mkmotor and the Exhaust donuts!!

here you can see film from the dyno run www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu3xxI0fDUk

That is very impressive, I can only dream one day to have my XTX as insane as yours! I have still not had any word from MKMotor about purchasing the donuts , I am starting to lose hope on getting a set for myself. :Rockon:

Zakre said:
Tarzan said:
Got to thank my donuts for getting the right amounts of boost to my Turbo when i was now Saturday at Erik Marklund McXpress Sweden and had my Nytro In Eriks Dyno.

That is very impressive, I can only dream one day to have my XTX as insane as yours! I have still not had any word from MKMotor about purchasing the donuts , I am starting to lose hope on getting a set for myself. :Rockon:

I can get those for you. They are 600 NOK for quantity of 3. That equels to 100 USD + whatever shipping is. Pm me if you want a set.
Ill take payapl also.

//Tom

I can recomend Zipperno (Tom)
Great guy to buy products from ;)!
Go for the copper donuts you will not regret buying a set of those ;)!

Tarzan said:
It is a friend of MKmotor who make them.
Right now he is producing more up for sale and it isFrank at www.mkmotor.com whom you should contact for and buy these. :Rockon:
i just have to inform members reading thread,that MKmotor isn't producing these copper donuts.producer of these is a machinist with NO connection to MKmotor.Zipperno at this forum will be handeling export out from Norway.sorry for the misunstandings from member Tarzan

Yes sorry here to, didnt now that Zipperno was the only dealer for these exaust donuts.
But he is a great guy to buy from i have bought things from him with great experiance,great service ;)!

Zakre said:
Tarzan said:

Thanks,
100 USD quantity of 3 that is cheap very good price remember this is good copper! Run and buy from Zipperno i am shure you will have it in no time from him since him is handeling export out from Norway hi is a very serius dealer ;)! and i am shure of if you buy 50 ore 100 of those you can sell it for more than 100 , those donuts works ;)!

Back