• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

attachment in pm's

BLUEBALLER

Expert
It keeps telling me I've reached my limit for attachments in my PM's, so I deleted all pm's with pics.

It still says I've exceeded my limit and my attachment level is currently at 0%.

What do I need to do?

If your tring to attach pic just upload your pic to photo bucket then paste the img code in your pm if you dont want to do that there must be a way to manage your uploaded attachments and delete them or maybe the attachments are too big wish i could be more help :o|

BLUEBALLER should be good now. You have to remove attachment before you delete the PM or the image will hang around behind the scenes.

Tom,

I am having the same issue. 97% full and can't figure out how to empty attachment box.

All of you need to keep your attachment boxes in your PMS clear.... be sure to remove attachments before removing the PMS or they will hang out behind the scenes.

MrSled said:
All of you need to keep your attachment boxes in your PMS clear.... be sure to remove attachments before removing the PMS or they will hang out behind the scenes.

I think I am guilty as well, :o| but at least now I know what to do the next time. Requesting your assistance MrSled ;)!

NyTrOMaNIaC said:
MrSled said:

I think I am guilty as well, :o| but at least now I know what to do the next time. Requesting your assistance MrSled ;)!

Yours are now removed... :Rockon:

Back