• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Attak cover

KubotaOne

Extreme
Website
web.mac.com
Just ordered my red Attak today, take delivery a week Monday. Figures, we get 6 inches of snow today.........damn.

However, I'm looking at a cover for the new sled. Yamaha cover is $280.00 Canadian. Or, my dealer has a "generic" cover, canvass, for $150.00.

What do you guys think I should get? Anything else I should think of before I take delivery?

I would get the Yamaha cover. $13,000 plus for the machine I would spend the extra $130. Not sure how well the generic covers fit but you certainly don't want it flapping around on the highway. My two cents worth.

I have the Yami Deluxe cover for my Attack. It fits nice and comes withe a soft inner liner that is seperate and can be washed. Also covers the spindles nice. Paid $150 US

If you have an open trailer get a custom fit cover to prevent damage from it flapping in the wind. If you have a covered trailer like me just get the racing cover. It's just for keeping the dust off in the garage and snow off at night outside the cabin/motel etc.

leaddog said:
An enclosed trailer. :drink:

That may seem like an expensive answer....but if you plan on sledding for years to come, it's a great way to go. An enclosed trailer will keep your sled looking new, keep it secure, store it all summer, and last forever , if it's aluminum like my Triton.

I bought a couple of cheap Wal-Mart nylon covers to use when the sleds have to be left outside at motels etc..

Just a thought....

GT Dave

thanks guys,

I don't expect to do much towing, but if I need to it sounds like the Yamaha cover is the way to go - I don't have a covered trailor.

Flyboy - I'm going to see my dealer Monday, I'll ask him about that model number, thanks

Back