• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

attak mod questions

MikeAttakNYC

Expert
i have two questions the first is when i install a ramair kit do i need a powercommander?
and the second is where can i order the 13mm sway bar from i forgot the site.
oh and one more by putting the ulmer clutch kit on will i see an increase in mphs?
thanks people this site rocks i cant wait for snow

For the swaybar look up Pioneer Performance, they carry all kinds of parts...

For your other ? I've been running a RX1 for the last 3 years, I've got a '08 APEX LTX on the way for this fall and those are things I'll also be looking in myself, probably go for a Fuel Commander from ULMER racing to start off and then tweak on cluthing and gearing...

good luck

You will definitly need an aftermarket fuel controller, the ramair will lean out the sled. Is it a Fix ram air? If so see if they have a controller with preinstalled maos. If not you may need an o2 sensor to dial in the correct A/F ratio.

Allen sells a POwercommander that allready has a fuel map for his opened up airbox and or Accell pipe combo. That would be the inexpensive way. I talked to Fix a couple of weeks ago and I believe he said they also have a fuel controller with maps allready built. You can go either way, and if you feel the need, install an 02 sensor and fine tune the air/fuel ratio yourself. Mid 12's to 1 is a good start. Nice thing is, its hard to mess anything up. You can always go back to where you were. Some say the trim settings on the pod will take care of any lean bog. I haven't tried it so I don't know for myself. JAy

2 more q's!?
on ulmerracing.com does the price for the cr10ek plugs include all four of thats priced for each indiviual plug?
and does anyone know what i need to order from skidoo to make the pilot 5.7 skis fit on my 06 attak?
thanks again in advance

If memory serves me correctly, but am not 100% certain, I believe I recall reading that no mods are needed. I wish I knew definitively.

Pilot Part Numbers

Qty. Part Number Price Per Item Special Order Product Name
---- ----------- -------------- ------------- ---------------
2 505070963 $15.97 No SKI HANDLE
1 505071790 $79.97 No PILOT 5.7 SKI (TRAIL)
1 505071791 $79.97 No PILOT 5.7 SKI (TRAIL)
2 860510800 $71.47 No PILOT 5.7 & 6.9 FASTENER KIT

I ordered from a place called Brewster's Sea & Ski. They make the front end steering far more effortless. Hope this helps Darren

Back