• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Attak or Attak GT

I chose the standard attak over the GT simply for simplicity!!! Can't adjust my suspension on the fly but only takes a few seconds to use the dial. I just figured the Standard Attak had fewer things to break. as stated above I want to ride it not have it sit at the dealer getting it fixed with warranty $$$. Also mine is the black/blue one like the one pictured above & I think it is better looking than the GT's black/silver. :bling

The 06 GT's seems to plagued by the issues, 07's have been beefed up as said above. I too had to decide on this last machine I bought. I would buy a GT again for sure. I was even debating selling the wifes 06 with only 500 miles on it, to get the GT package. I have 600 miles on the GT within a weeks time, now the snow is gone.

Thanks for all the replies. Dealer has quoted OTD - 8500 for the standard and 9500 for the GT. These seem to be the best pricing within 150 miles of Kalamazoo.

YS

Back