• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Attak Review Video - From a former REV owner

Exactly what I wanted to hear :) Thanks! I put over 160 miles on the Viper Friday, and think I could benefit from the taller seat as well. With my knees that high in the air my tail bone takes most of the abuse. :moon:

I also rode an 800 'Gade this weekend, my Attak is WAY more comfortable than the Rev chassis. I'm 6'1" / 240#, my knees were too bent & the footwells are too shallow. This makes it more difficult to stand IMO. I found the Rev to be uncomfortable, a 200mi.+ ride would be a killer. The 'Gade was way less powerful than my Attak, the front end darted, had lots of ski pressure & yet, couldn't hold a line thru the turns as well as my Attak. The 'Gade was noisy & vibrated lots. Although I'm jaded, I do think you'll be lots happier w/an Attak. The smooth ride, the overall precision of the sled & predictably nice cornering of the Attak makes for effortless riding. You'll love the 4-stroke engine as well.

I ride a 01 MM 700 I love it but i want to get a new sled and thinking of the ATTAK for 07 I want to put a 144 by 1.5 " lug on it how do you think this sled will do in swamps and rolling hills

I am thinking of getting an attak for 07 but i want to put a 144 by 1.5 on it you think this will be a good boondocker

Good review and editing job, makes for a great vid.

You can tell how ignorant and biased towards skidoo the guys friends are when hes in the powder on the Attak and they go "Its this one little experience that turns him off this forever" because he gets stuck. Despite them already being biased to doo, I bet they were surprised in at least a few areas. Also note when he mentions the Reliability factor, HAA, and how you should get a yam if you want that. He didnt say it that clearly but it was still said.

I dont think the guy riding the Attak has much experience in the deep stuff, hes driving like a granny going really easy on the throttle, and hes not shifting his weight and using body language as much to get the sled where he wants it. I ride power lines all the time, and these always have very steep untouched hills and I have the same track as the Attak and I have to toss my sled around to get it where I want it.

Back