• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

barcodeperformance.com Nytro Front End

Duey782 said:
To be fair Tom, we all know that with the introduction of the Viper, the Nytro chassis already has it's neck in the noose..

Why spend money on a mishandling abortion when you can get the same stump-puller in a chassis that doesn't feel like you're trying to steer a 40' log?

It's simple...you can get a Nytro for dirt cheap now and spend some cash on upgrades to make it an awesome sled. Pick one up used for $5000ish, do the Star Suspension relocate or add one of the new front ends (several companies making them) either option fixes the handling issues, then up the power and add a trail tank and for under $8G you have an amazing sled

MrSled said:
Stone9 said:
How does it change the handling? Is it 3 inch forward like z bro front end?

They have two kits. The "425" kit that I installed its 42" wide and 5" forward. They also have the "365" kit its 36" wide and 5" forward.

Very flat and very stable... but I have only logged few hundred miles...

Tom, any idea on price?

shaddow44 said:
MrSled said:
Stone9 said:
How does it change the handling? Is it 3 inch forward like z bro front end?

They have two kits. The "425" kit that I installed its 42" wide and 5" forward. They also have the "365" kit its 36" wide and 5" forward.

Very flat and very stable... but I have only logged few hundred miles...

Tom, any idea on price?

Sorry. I have not idea but I will see if they can get me some more info.

Duey782 said:
To be fair Tom, we all know that with the introduction of the Viper, the Nytro chassis already has it's neck in the noose..

Why spend money on a mishandling abortion when you can get the same stump-puller in a chassis that doesn't feel like you're trying to steer a 40' log?

I know... I understand. I just posted this to get a start on my testing... just wanted to share what I have so far... its all good.

First off I'd like to thank Mr. Sled for taking the time to post this. We approached him late September early November with the idea of helping us test our 42" kit. We personally think that the more feedback we get from different test riders, will make out product that much better. We have so far 12 kits out in the real world being ridden by a wide variety of riders. Some of you may have seen our kit on a sled out in Whistler last year.

Yes our web site is in its suck phase! For sure. Its just a static page for the time being as we haven't really launched the kits yet. But your all welcome to email us if you have any questions.

We have been testing various generations of our a-arm kit for 3 seasons now. We should be ready to take orders in the new year.

We will have two versions available, a 42" wide and a 36" wide. Both are 5" forward. They both will work with any stock shock. We have a upper shock mount adapter that helps put the shock into a more forward angle like on the new Viper. Our lower shock mount swivels. This is the key to being able to use the stock shocks. No need for spherical bearings, or modifying your shocks.
We have designed a steering yoke adapter that lets our kit use the stock tie rods. We also don't use any jam nuts on our heim joints we use a 1/4' set screw. Our kits are made form aircraft quality chromoly steel, and are tig welded for strength. Our lower heim joint are 3/4" in size and our uppers are 5/8" We know there over built but we have never had a failure.
Our castor is set to 24 deg. We found this to be a good setting. Our kits are adjustable but not by much, Our trail kit does come with a upper arm spacer that will allow for a 2 deg castor adjustment. The 36 kit does not.
The kits will be available in black. They also come with oilite bushing pre installed. All you need to do is install the kit.
As for cost, We are planing on retailing both kits for $1149.00 each We think for what your getting its a fair price.

Happy New Year
Barcode

Barcode said:
First off I'd like to thank Mr. Sled for taking the time to post this. We approached him late September early November with the idea of helping us test our 42" kit. We personally think that the more feedback we get from different test riders, will make out product that much better. We have so far 12 kits out in the real world being ridden by a wide variety of riders. Some of you may have seen our kit on a sled out in Whistler last year.

Yes our web site is in its suck phase! For sure. Its just a static page for the time being as we haven't really launched the kits yet. But your all welcome to email us if you have any questions.

We have been testing various generations of our a-arm kit for 3 seasons now. We should be ready to take orders in the new year.

We will have two versions available, a 42" wide and a 36" wide. Both are 5" forward. They both will work with any stock shock. We have a upper shock mount adapter that helps put the shock into a more forward angle like on the new Viper. Our lower shock mount swivels. This is the key to being able to use the stock shocks. No need for spherical bearings, or modifying your shocks.
We have designed a steering yoke adapter that lets our kit use the stock tie rods. We also don't use any jam nuts on our heim joints we use a 1/4' set screw. Our kits are made form aircraft quality chromoly steel, and are tig welded for strength. Our lower heim joint are 3/4" in size and our uppers are 5/8" We know there over built but we have never had a failure.
Our castor is set to 24 deg. We found this to be a good setting. Our kits are adjustable but not by much, Our trail kit does come with a upper arm spacer that will allow for a 2 deg castor adjustment. The 36 kit does not.
The kits will be available in black. They also come with oilite bushing pre installed. All you need to do is install the kit.
As for cost, We are planing on retailing both kits for $1149.00 each We think for what your getting its a fair price.

Happy New Year
Barcode

It that Canadian $1149? Just wanted to be clear on the price point.

If you need help getting your web site up and running properly, pm me and I can certainly get you started in the right direction.

Yikes. Oft Heim end kit for shocks along with skinz a arms aren't even that much. To rich for my blood

fxnytrortxkid said:
Yikes. Oft Heim end kit for shocks along with skinz a arms aren't even that much. To rich for my blood

not really do the math. $949.00 skinz kit $125 fox shock retrofit $80 for a set of oilite bushings. your already more and that doesn't include any shipping of your shocks to OFT. And your still limited to fox shocks.

Back