• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Barn of Parts Axle Upgrade Components 14-18 models

hibshman25

Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder ltx dx
2018 snoscoot
I have a few new upgrade components for the 14-18 models that have the 1/2" rail slot.

First off are the nut holders for the tensioner bolt. I now have a billet replacement for these which is better quality than the cast piece.

Next up is the axle holders. These pieces are prone to failure as well and I now offer a billet alternative. They will fit my solid axle kit and also will on the stock axles with the reduce bushing installed. Aside from better material, they can also be used on the outside of the rail which allows for the tensioner bolt to be switched outside for easier access like the 19 and up models.

Lastly I will have standoffs that fit my axle holders so one can add a 4th wheel kit if switching the axle holders to the outside of the rail. These standoffs accept Yamaha wheels with 6004 bearing. If you have wheels with 6205 bearings you simply just need to swap out with 6304 bearings and then they will fit my standoffs. I may also look into making some reducer bushings to step the 6205 down to 20mm in place of swapping bearings. These stand offs will also fit the stock axle holders as well.

I will have final pricing in a few days.

14-18 components.jpg

Last edited:

I have a few new upgrade components for the 14-18 models that have the 1/2" rail slot.

First off are the nut holders for the tensioner bolt. I now have a billet replacement for these which is better quality than the cast piece.

Next up is the axle holders. These pieces are prone to failure as well and I now offer a billet alternative. They will fit my solid axle kit and also will on the stock axles with the reduce bushing installed. Aside from better material, they can also be used on the outside of the rail which allows for the tensioner bolt to be switched outside for easier access like the 19 and up models.

Lastly I will have standoffs that fit my axle holders so one can add a 4th wheel kit if switching the axle holders to the outside of the rail. These standoffs accept Yamaha wheels with 6004 bearing. If you have wheels with 6205 bearings you simply just need to swap out with 6304 bearings and then they will fit my standoffs. I may also look into making some reducer bushings to step the 6205 down to 20mm in place of swapping bearings. These stand offs will also fit the stock axle holders as well.

I will have final pricing in a few days.

View attachment 162874

Nice work Travis!!

Got the billet nut holders from Travis....super nice! What's great is you can order just what you need and not the whole kit if not needed.

Back