• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Battery for 12 XTX

Attakdriver

Extreme
Thinking I might put a new battery in the Apex- what is the consensus of the best bang for your buck? TIA

Attachments

• funny-snowmobile-beer-sled-racing-novelty-noirty-designs.jpg
    funny-snowmobile-beer-sled-racing-novelty-noirty-designs.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 5

Although I have always had good luck with the Yuasa stock batteries in conjuntion with my Battery Tender Jrs, I was up in the U.P. one year where my battery took a crap and ended going to the local (if there is such a thing in the upper pennisula :rofl:) Napa store and got one of their Legend AGM batteries and it has held up just as good and was at the same price point as the Yuasa.

AGM batteries are a pure commodity. They share common materials, parts, fluids, etc for the most part. What you are paying for with any premium battery is warranty. But honestly, just get a battery from a reputable dealer that has a warranty you can live with. I buy costco batteries for all of the vehicles because I have had zero issues getting them replaced if something goes wrong. I do have a yuasa battery in the winder but it came with it and seems to be fine.

i tend to get the sled parts store batteries as i am in and out of there more. they all seem to last the same legnth of time for me and that is with using a battery maintainer. the weak ones out of the sled end up in power toys with a pull start to finish them off.

Back