• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bender/FPP stage 2 install instructions

Eric4440

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Viper XTX
Just bought a sled that has an early bender/FPP stage 2 kit on it, I am wondering if anybody has any install instructions or tuning instructions for this kit so I can learn about it, first boosted sled and everything is a little confusing to me as of now. I Would love to read how it is installed and how it works and how to tune and to manage it

X2 on good luck.
I still have PDF copy of the FPP installation instructions for their Apex kit that I can share with you, but those instructions are not stellar by any means. Actually they suck.
I have quite a few years of experience now with those kits since my Apex started out as a base FPP kit which has evolved or morphed over the last decade or so. There are a few of those base components that are still utilized on it.
I'm not an expert but I'd be willing to offer any help or guidance & recommendations of things that I've learned over the years, explain some stuff.
It's probably easier to talk on the phone sometime than type with my super duper 2 finger typing... PM me if you want.

I will dig through my file cabinet. I believe I have the original instructions for that kit yet that I can scan to a PDF.

Back