• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

bender rear mount stage 2 loud any fix

vtrxrider

Extreme
Hi again everyone. Even you lazy. LOL I finally got my turbo :Rockon: and holy crap it goes like hell! The problem is I would like to get it quiet enough so I don't get a ticket "up to 500 bucks" now here in VT. Waiting for that moment is taking alot of the fun out of this year. I can even get a fine for selling it by the sounds of the language. Has anyone done anything about this? Thanks

Justin at Full Power Performance, should be able to get you a dual exhaust. 716-699-6299

Still louder than stock, but much better than the Bender single.

I see that Full Power Performance won the quiet giant award at the Woodgate Shootout with that dual outlet silencer, won fastest trail mod with the same machine...

dual exhaust.

I have the dual from Justin. It sounds great. Is louder than stock considerably but not too loud. WOT it is loud but 1/4 throttle very tame. I think you may lose some hp. but will save you in fines. :flag:

Back