• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bent Subframe Warranty?

I just fixed my front end this morning, I traded it for an assault. Yea I know, I will have new problems now lol Actaully my front never bent, feel sorry for you guys' that did.

I got that assault on the brain too and can't get it off. The only problems is the wife with have my guts for garters if I even hint about trading in my RTX. Oh well it is easier to ask forgivness then permissions so we shall see what the next couple of weeks brings.

Well I just heard from yamaha. They told me they won't cover it, so I have to pay for a new subframe myself. I told them over and over that this sled has not hit anything, and my dealer is behind me 100%. There is no marks at all on the front end. I am so frustrated!

I guess I am lucky, I don't have anyone to ask. I am going to miss the 4 stroke tq and electric start but The Assault just gives me wood, I had to have it.

Back