• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best gas caddy system?

Mountain Addiction x5 on its way in the mail now. Bought two kits, one large fuel can, and one large storage.

Will
Mountain Addiction x5 on its way in the mail now. Bought two kits, one large fuel can, and one large storage.
will this same kit fit on a 137

Will

will this same kit fit on a 137
Can't say for sure, but i doubt it.

1st Picture is of a 162", and it's not alot of room left. Go with one single kit, with the small storage bag and small gas can (picture two), or single mount kit with a big gas can and a big storage bag, but use only one at a time.

Attachments

• MtnAddicationbackProclimb.jpg
    MtnAddicationbackProclimb.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 1,128
  • photo1-4.jpg
    photo1-4.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 761
M/A X6. Best setup i ever had ! (I dont miss the exhaust in the back). Its a very good and durable product but for the $$ the hardware is very cheap! Fit perfect on my LTX

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 902
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 723
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 781
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 711
Last edited:
137 ltx-se with a gas can or storage bag, you could possibly do both on the sled at the same time but you would have to relocate the taillight. 20150117_115507.jpg 20140209_110205.jpg

Ok or I could do the small bag with the 1.3 gal tank together correct? And do you have a part number for the bag under your seat

Ok or I could do the small bag with the 1.3 gal tank together correct? And do you have a part number for the bag under your seat

Yes you can have a small bag and small tank or 2 small tanks or 2 small bags as well. Under seat Yamaha part# sma-8jr63-00-00. This number is from the Yamaha Canada website, I'm sure it's the same number for the American one as well. This set up works good for me as I can haul more fuel but still carry the essentials.

Ended up going with the powder keg tank because of low profile and I'll just use my skinz bag on top until next year then I'll get the dry box to finish it off

If you get the Up North Sports adapter plate, yes.

Edit, I have no personal experience but have seen forum member's pictures.

Have never seen one on a yamaha or arctic cat, but some of my friends with ski doo has them. Looks practical, but i dont like the looks of it.

I'm in the same boat. I don't like the look of the link system, I've heard people have had trouble with cheep mounting hardware for link (Latches break), and I'd rather not have the words "Ski Doo" plastered all over my YamahaCat...:)

image.jpg
This thing isn't going anywhere

Back