• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best Runners ???

I am running snow trackers extreme this year but don't have enough snow to make a real ride but looking good so far. :Rockon:

I bought a set of Snow Trackers last winter. They completely cured my darting and I was very happy with the sled's handling. I've got about 1000km on them and they held up well.

Haven't had a chance to try them yet this year...NOT ENOUGH SNOW...

Just one guys opinion,

I just have 6" Bergstroms 1/2 bar and love them ..also have the shims and ski-saver...these things last along long time ...only problem I've had with them is a bolts in the front keep breaking off one on each side...have had to get them weld on again...Iv'e seen some other peeps on here with the same prob. I hope they fix it in the future!

6" bergstrom tripple points here. I used to run shapers and executives and Ultra's. Tripple points is all I'll buy now.

I'm set up exactly like Pee Wee. sweet set up and light steering effort and almost Zero darting.

superman, how do you get light steering on your attak hell when i'm done riding i feel like superman. oh what's your set up or is it an accient chinese secret please tell! i have 8 inch triple piont's 162 stud's down the middle.

black700 said:
superman, how do you get light steering on your attak hell when i'm done riding i feel like superman. oh what's your set up or is it an accient chinese secret please tell! i have 8 inch triple piont's 162 stud's down the middle.

I have the Mountain ski bottoms which have a little different keel than the stock ski. But I believe the ski savers are the reason it feels light. The savers are maybe .250 or .375 thick and they're a little bit wider than the keel. so when you look at the ski head on it has a SlyDog look to it. Alot of guys on here will tell you the slydogs have a light steering feel also. Possibly another reason is the shorter 6" carbide. I had 9" of shaper bar on before I went with the whole bergstrom set up and the steering effort was like Kryptonite, It would kick My @$$ all day on the trail. Now one side effect My sled does have, is maybe a little bit of a push in the corners in certain trail conditions. But for Me as I get older (I turn 40 this Friday) getting rid of the darting and having lighter steering is an acceptable trade off for me. Some of the guys I ride with like putting as many miles as they can in a day and My set up doesn't wear the hell out of Me when I ride with those guys.

No studs in My track. 1.5" ripsaw.

Back