• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best track set up for 08 rtx nytro?

rylanlaval

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
viper
what is the biggest track size I can run on my 2008 rtx nytro? I was wondering if I could go 1.5" track and 1.6" studs? Or would 1.25" track and 1.5" studs hook up better and fit?

What kind of trails do you ride mostly?

I run a 1.25 ripsaw with 1.52 studs and hardpack, roads etc, hooks like crazy.

loose snow it has no traction. I would love to try a 1.5 inch track, but i need studs in my area. Dangerous without and I dont think you can run studs bigger than 1.575 with the stock drivers. Mine are pretty close to the exhaust and the front exchanger

If you're replacing a track I'd spend the extra money and relocate the skid to accommodate a 128" track. The extra length and reduced approach angle will be a big improvement in ride and the way it hooks up no matter what track you install. I went with a 128" Ice Attack and love it on the Nytro.

If you're replacing a track I'd spend the extra money and relocate the skid to accommodate a 128" track. The extra length and reduced approach angle will be a big improvement in ride and the way it hooks up no matter what track you install. I went with a 128" Ice Attack and love it on the Nytro.

I agree on that actually. My brother went the 128 this season, and his definitely rides better than mine, and hooks a bit better in the loose stuff. I will likely be going 128 for next season.

Back