• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Better Boards?

Cooter123

Just went out on our first ride with out Nytro and my wife and I both really like it. The snow built up on the rails though... I've been reading around some other forums and came accross these. Others have made them but I like the powder coated ones that I see in the pictures. Anyone else seen them? A friend had a set from him last year and really liked them.

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41234

I just ordered a set - should be here early next week. I'll try and post pics once I get them installed. Anything has to be an improvement - I LOVE the wide boards but they do hold a ton of snow.

Decided to order a set as well... Rob was great to deal with. He said he was waiting for his shipment to get in and I got them last night... installing as I type. I will take a couple of pics on the install and the finsihed product. I went with the powder coated black ones. Riding tomorrow so I give a report on that as well.

Install went smooth... took about 2 hours maybe a little more. Directions were easy. I have a rule... measure twice, then once more and then cut. ;)! Took some pics of the install, I just need to get them off the camera.

Went riding on Sunday... Nytro did great, boards worked as described and I think the powder coated ones work better then the natural. I don't think the snow sticks as easy.

Spent some time trying to get the Nytro to ride right. The front shocks were very soft, cranked them up a bit and it worked well... LaLaLa

Back