• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Beware of less than comparable copies...

scmurs

Lifetime Member
As they say, a picture is worth 1000 words.

POSER

The Original

Anyone that owns an OFT Reloctor should be able to recognize the difference in quality just from the pictures.

And, they are charging more $$$ for their sub-standard, and, dare I say it, "P.O.S."

Anyone fluent in Swedish, I would love your help slamming them for copying OFT Racing's parts for the third time now.

Sorry for the rant, just pi$$es me off.

Scott

I agree with you completely hopefully the guys on this site will stay faithful to true stuff. People just don't use their brain these days and respect someone elses brain fart.

i got a translator and this is what the description says.

Then we finally got up this control moving from elsewhere to Yamaha Nytro models
, you get more comfortable moving forward of the handlebars! Stock Brass around the handlebar. Better fit than OFT relocator.
Made In Sweden Shipping 100: - in Sweden 0247-34632

BETTER FIT MY A!@

people would be silly to not buy from scott, his is the original, plus you wont find better customer service anywhere. too bad there are people like that in this world.

Just keep out innovating, and never worry!!!!

Your the benchmark others aspire to, it is a great place to be!!!

I dont know how much better of a fit you can get from your pieces of work scott!!! dont worry about the fakers and haters!!! keep doing what you guys are doing and I will keep buying YOUR products!!!

If it works good, they'll copy it..

RTX 144" extension seems to be an OFT rip-off as well.

I read on a swe forum that they even showed off in a magazine how they copy parts lol

Damn Swedes...

I do not know these guys as they are located very much south of my place, but they do a lot of advertising for billet wheels and offset axles in all of the swedish snowmobile magazines. Also, I have got no clue about their fit and finish since I have never seen their parts up close, but like somebody already said, their ad clearly states "better fit than...".

I do not think you need to worry about these guys as international competition, but they might very well "steal" customers in Sweden. Not because of quality or prices and not because of who was first doing what, but because of the hazzle with swedish customs and the additional taxes that every swedish customer will encounter sooner or later. Of course, this does not justify copying (especially not patented or patent pending designs) and I am absolutely not trying to defend them, I am just trying to explain what I think is the reason they even exist.

I would never buy a thing from billetX! I got really pissed when i saw their copy of your extentions! And now they ripped off your relocator too.
I was at a snowmobile show a couple of years ago, saw their booth and went over to have a look at their billet wheels. The guy went on and on about their cnc machines an quality. I just shaked my head and walked away. I have over 10 years of cnc experience and i was not impressed at all.
But when i opened the package with my OFT Relocator i went WOW!!!

Well Scot you know what they say " if you cant beat them, copy them" i personally dont see much of a threat their products dont look half as nice as yours and im sure i would break their rail extensions ;-)

scmurs said:
Anyone fluent in Swedish, I would love your help slamming them for copying OFT Racing's parts for the third time now.

Scott

Scott, im sure that the guys at billetx and the Yamaha dealer Abris who placed the add at blocket.se can read and understand english.
But let me know if you want me to translate something.

Sad thing about it Scott , anyone can do it , make copy's , I"m really shocked more are not doing ,

Unless there is a patented on it , these days lots jumping on the band wagon and doing copy's or knock offs ,

Was chatting with a guy the other day and he"s setting himself up to Build and sell copys of them skinz running boards ,

Back